World Finance Conference
June 2-4, 2014
Information for Authors
You are kindly invited to submit papers in the all the areas of finance to be considered for presentation at the World Finance Conference (Venice, Italy) .All submitted papers will subject to review process with two paper reviewers.
- All the authors that submit papers to the conference can be choose by the Committee to review papers;
- Papers submitted to the conference will be reviewed by at least three reviewers;
- All the papers submitted to the conference must be in English;
- There is no charge to submit to the conference;
- Only electronic submissions will be considered;
- Papers must be in PDF format;
Confirm before make the submission if you have all the necessary information in the paper!
- Got to the conference management area
- “Sign in” in the Authors areas. Remember that you are not actually in the conference management area
- Click in “Make a Submission” and follow the instructions.
- Paper submission deadline: December 12, 2013
- Acceptance notifications: Feb 1, 2014
- Paper must submitted without authors name in the pdf document ( blind review process);
- PDF format There are a number of sites where you can have a Word document converted into pdf format, for example: gobcl.com, createpdf.adobe.com, daneprairie.com/products/win2pdf;
- 12-point Times New Roman;
- At least 1 inch margins all around;
- On the cover page, please also indicate the abstracts and keywords of your paper;
- Abstracts without full papers will not be considered.
Julian Franks, London Business School
Raman Uppal, EDHEC Business School
|July 2||July 3||July 4|
|8:00 – 9:30||Opening Session*|
|9:30 – 10: 45||Sessions||Sessions||Sessions|
|10:45 – 11:15||Coffee Break||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
|11:15 – 12:35||Sessions||Sessions||Sessions|
|12:35 – 14:00||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|14:00 – 15:40||Sessions||Sessions||Sessions|
|15:40 – 16:10||Coffee Break||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
|16:10 – 17:10||Sessions||Sessions||Sessions|